About This Blog
Hi, Doc Orman here and I’d like to welcome you to this very unique stress relief blog.
There are five ways this blog differs from other online advice about stress:
1) It’s based on a radically different way of thinking about what stress is, where it comes from, and what you should do about it.
2) It promotes a different (and in my opinion better) coping method than stress management.
3) It focuses on learning how to identify (and deal with) hidden causes of stress.
4) It rejects the widespread belief that stress is an inevitable, unavoidable aspect of modern life.
5) It highlights major myths and misconceptions about stress that are keeping you from dealing with stress more effectively.
New posts will appear on this blog three times a week (M,W,F). When you subscribe via email or RSS feed, you will gain:
· Helpful advice for eliminating stress without managing it.
· Knowledge about popular stress myths that may be keeping you from being as happy, healthy, and successful as you can be.
· Principles and Strategies for both understanding and dealing with stress more effectively.
· New insights into the hidden causes of stress in your life (and what you can do about these hidden causes)
· Free reports and articles about stress that address very specific types of stressful problems in life.
· Selected product reviews, book reviews, and other evaluations, to point you toward the few high-quality stress-reducing resources that I personally believe in and endorse.
In addition, you can also sign up for my free monthly Stress Relief Insights Newsletter, via email, where you’ll receive additional stress relief information, reviews, and special offers that will be published in the newsletter first, well before they become available on the blog.
To subscribe to my free monthly Stress Relief Insights Newsletter, just complete the sign up form located beneath the video at the top right of this page.